Sunday, July 3, 2011

Challenge #1


Fall Thank You Card


Winter Thank You Card


Operation Write Home is having a virtual card party - every couple hours a new challenge is posted - so I decided to play - I don't how many I will get done - I need to go clean sinced I have company coming tomorrow and she wants to do some scrapbooking.

Sandy - esteemed leader of OWH - has a challenge on her blog A Colorful World  to make two cards using the same stamp or papers or something but to make it fit two different seasons - or something like that - I think this works for that challenge - a very old thank you stamp from my collection but it works well for fall and winter.  I can't use glitteer on OWH cards - and that snowflake looks so naked.  Oh well - it is better to have a naked snowflake than to put one of our hero's in harm's way.

I may make these into kits also - I think I can make 3 more of the leaf thank you - minimum of 6 of the snowflake thank you.

3 comments:

Paula S. said...

Great approach to this challenge Bard to use the sentiment as the common stamp! Why didn't I think of that?? :)

Carol L said...

Paula said exactly what I was thinking!! You took the simple road, and I traveled all over the countryside before I came up with an idea for my card! LOL Your cards look great and I love your take on this challenge!

Operation Write Home said...

Definitely a great approach, I triple ditto. Super!!