Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More Penny Black Sticker Fun


I am continuing on my week of stickers.  Thank you CAS-ual Fridays for challenging me to make a card with stickers and I decided to just keep going. 

Today's card is based on the weekly sketch at Operation Write Home's card blog Stars and Stamps.  The ribbon is sheer so should flatten down to go in the mail.  The image is pop dotted.  I used the Bazzill dots paper to add some texture to the card.  I think I am getting better at this CAS - I think I am going to have to look for some more great white paper - I imagine you could use creams also.

The sticker is from Penny Black.  I do have a love affair with her stickers and really enjoy using them - I just need to get them out and do it.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Simply adorable! I am a sucker for snowmen! Super coloring and colors!

Julie said...

This is a great card, Barb! Hard to tell that is even a sticker. I love how you layered in the blue papers. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Pat K.

Paula S. said...

What a beautiful example of how to make a great card with stickers! So perfect how he is looking up to that lovely bow too.