Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge


Had time to play with the weekly sketch from the Operation Write Home card blog Stars and Stamps - of course - I had to put my own spin on it but that is the fun of sketches - you can interpret them in your own way - a sketch is a jumping off point - after that it becomes your own creation. That is my story and I am sticking with it.

The image is from Stampendous, colored with Copics.  The paper is from Echo Park.  The sentiment is heat embossed and is by Hero Arts. 

I hope you enjoyed my card - have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Jen M said...

Great card, barb! Love it!

Julie said...

Really cute, Barb! Love the little snowflake embellishment. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Linda said...

Simply cute!