Sunday, November 20, 2011

Inkadinkado - I love you


Good morning - late night with a friend playing with paper - now today I need to do lots of chores around the house - laundry - some grocery shopping - all those fun things.  I also need to make home made chicken broth for Thanksgiving dinner.  I have 10 pounds of chicken parts of stew up.  My Mom - still at the age of 93 - makes home made noodles.  Something to look forward to every holiday.  After this post I need to get the chicken on the stove.

The card I am sharing is made with a new stamp I bought yesterday - I was feeling bad not going to the stamp show in Madison but I really do not need anything new but MoJo.  I will stop at a couple stores on Wednesday on my way home to see things.  The card design is based on the sketch at
CAS-ual Friday.  This is a very versatile sketch.  The paper is from Hobby Lobby - one of their own brands - but new - and a very nice weight. 

Well I must get going and get my day's work started.  I did not get out of bed until 8 which is unheard of for me but was in bed late and woke at 4 something when the neighbor was leaving for deer hunting.  Everyone have a wonderfun day.

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable, love your jolly snowman!!

Laura Davis said...

This is precious!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Donna said...

I love your snowman! I really like the paper you Chose. I love snowmen and love your card!

Karen B. said...

Oh the noodles sound so yummy! Your card is adorable, fantastic coloring. Thanks so much for playing at CAS-ual Fridays! I hope you'll be able to use the sketch again!