Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Mind's Eye, SRM Stickers and Unity Stamps = Holiday Card


Good afternoon - good news - I survived my cold - now I need to kick it in gear and get some things done for the holidays.  Of course, I am still working on my holiday cards.  I now have another one done in some non traditional colors. 

The paper is from My Mind's Eye - their Christmas collection from this year.  fun colors.  The stamp is by Unity Stamps.  I colored it with Copics.  It is hard to tell from the picture but I chalked the white on the image so it is a lovely shade of pink.  Breaks up all that white.  There was some great patterned paper in the collection that I could have stamped on - maybe the next card I make with this paper.   I added some bling to the card also.  It is also hard to see but everything on the stamped imaged is outlined with a Stardust pen.  A great sticker from SRM Stickers finishes off the card.

The card design is from Cardabilities

Everyone have a wonderful day - I hope you are accomplishing lots.

No comments: