Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Authentique and Unity Stamps Unite


Good evening - long day of work - and it is suppose to snow tomorrow - YUCK - it could have waited for the week end and then you don't have to worry about going anywhere - but I need to go to work. 

This is a card I made over the week end for my brother whose birthday is coming up.  It is made with one the Itty Bitty stamps from Unity Stamps.  I love the mushroom.  I like how I added the polka dots to the cap by using the color removing pen from Copic.  I used a collection from Authentique Paper - there papers are so yummy.

The card is based on the sketch from I Heart to Stamp

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

Love your mushroom and the polka dots on the cap! Great job with this month's SFYTT - thanks for playing!