Saturday, March 31, 2012

Don't throw It Away Challenge


Happy Saturday - yes Easter is next week - so I guess I should be making a few Easter cards. 

Each of my daughters has a favorite candy for Easter and you can usually find some form of it at each holiday.  For one it is Reeses Peanut Butter eggs - so this morning - off to Alaska went a card with tulips on it and two packages of peanut butter eggs.  Even when you are in your 30's and far from home - you need to have a little hug from your Mom. 

My oldest daughter's favorite candy is Brach's chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies.  It has to be Brach's - not a different brand.  Luckily this candy always has such a cute little cover on it - they changed the bunny this year - must have had to make him more contemporary and with the times.  Well the 2012 bunny - the wrapping - is the focal point of this card. 

Mosie Fab has a challenge "Don't Throw It Away" - well I kept that little bunny and very carefully trimmed it down and adhered to cardboard so I could use it on a card.  I think it is so sweet.

The paper is from Pebbles.  The sentiment is from Stampendous.

Now the big decision - should I go sacrifice more bunnies for more cards - such a decision - I did buy two boxes - one for cards and one for my daughter on Easter Day.

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barb! Thanks for linking this up to the Don't Throw It Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)