Monday, April 23, 2012

Oldie Moldie Monday




Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love to some old paper, old supplies.  I found this grouping of American Crafts paper - solids on one side and prints on the other side.  I just worked with mostly the solids and did some embossing - both dry and ink.  I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches - just getting in under the wire.  All three cards are for my box for Operation Write Home - the box will go postal this week - 70 cards and the majority are one of a kind. 

Have a wonderful Monday. 

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I am smiling :) great cards either way you look at it!

Lesley said...

Love them both and the colours are awesome. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Mitchell said...

These are great! The colors are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown said...

Great cards. I totally love the color combo.