Saturday, July 28, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches, Stampendous and My Mind's Eye


Tonight I am posting another card I have made for Operation Write Home.  I based the design for the card on the weekly sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I think this will make a great card to be sent home to a child.

Also - I liked the sketch from last week but never got a chance to make it so I made two of these cards.  My Stampendous monkeys are getting a work out this month.


This paper is a 6 x 6 pad from My Mind's Eye.  We have been having a discussion on how many cards you can get out of a 6 x 6 pad - so I am doing an unofficial experiment and will attempt to keep track.  Of course, it really helps when your paper is double sided like this pad is.  I also am lucky to have some nice colored card stock bases that work well with this paper collection.

Stay tuned - I do promise that not every post will be cards made from this particular pad.  I do need variety in my creative life.

3 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Barb! Both of your cards are terrific! That image is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Brum said...

Great cards Barb! I really like that little monkey image! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Allisa said...

Such a cute image! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.