Tuesday, July 10, 2012

More Stampendous Monkeys




I am having so much getting all my monkeys out to play.  They will bring so many smiles to people - all the monkey cards are going in my Operation Write Home Box.  I have almost 50 cards ready to go and the majority are singles - I do not like to do multiples.  I get bored.

As you can see both these cards use the same paper, the same image and sentiment but the layout is just a little different.

The monthly challenge at Stampendous is to use citrus colors in your projects.  If you have been following my blog for awhile - you know that one of my student workers loved orange - and so I started to use it more in my cardmaking.  Love to use it.  Who would think that orange and pink could work so well together.  So watch out Stampendous - I have lots more monkeys that need to get inked up and I am sure I can find some lime green, yellow and more orange to make cards.  I am hoping next month it is Christmas since I have 3 Christmas/winter monkeys.

1 comment:

Melinda Gleissner said...

How cute! Love your take on the citrus challenge and of course, I love Changito! Thanks for playing along with the Stampendous Saturday Challenge.