Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stampendous and Operation Write Home


Well I thought the new router would help my slow upload of pictures to blogger but it didn't - I have to be patient - just do it and walk away for awhile.  I got six images stamped while waiting for this picture to upload.

I had not bought a new Changito stamp in forever - well maybe last year for Christmas - so when I saw this stamp I had to get it.  It would be so nice to lay on the ground and dream but I don't like to lay on dry brown stuff and we have no flowers.  Summer in Wisconsin has been hot and dry - like much of the midwest.

Today's card will go into my Operation Write Home Box.  I know it will bring smiles to many faces.

I am entering the card in Stampendous's July challenge of citrus - to use lime, yellow or orange.  I combined a little bit of everything.  The word dream was on the other side of my orange paper.   I thought it was perfect to add to the card.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

No comments: