Thursday, July 5, 2012

Stampendous, Operation Write Home and Card Positioning System


More monkeys - thank you Stampendous for having your summer challenge - love happens every season.  Or so I have been told.

The midweek challenge at Stars and Stamps - Operation Write Home's card blog - is to make an anniversary card.  Although this does not say Happy Anniversary - I think it could be used for an anniversary card.  Who doesn't love two monkeys holding hands.

The card is based on the weekly sketch challenge at Card Positioning System.  Of course  on my card the big circle is my heart and the small circle on the sketch is a rectangle on my card.


I used the great colors in my Momenta pack I found at Tuesday Morning.  An SRM Sticker finishes off the card with a love sentiment.

Enjoy your Thursday - or is it Monday - weird work week - but 2 day work weeks are good.

Come back tonight - I found the Stampendous monkey stamps that are rain related - hopefully - making the cards will bring us some much needed rain and cooler weather.

8 comments:

Ruby Craft said...

Such a cute card. The two little monkeys holding hands are adorable. Wonderful bright colors and love those hearts!

Charlie said...

Hi. Lots of cute monkeys. Popped by to say thank you very much for visiting my blog during the OWH/OWH bloghop. Me and my team were blown away by the huge number of lovely comments we reveived from our American friends. =0)

Donna Nuce said...

The monkeys are just precious. The card is so bright and cheery -- I love it!

Karina Beck said...

Beautiful card!
Gr. Karina
Denmark.

Linda said...

Fun card...and super cute monkeys! TFS!!!

Patrice said...

Cute lil monkeys - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-27.html

Jan Hunnicutt said...

The monkeys are still loose at your house, boy are they cute! Love your card :)

Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

StampendousGraphics said...

This is an adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge and with our Changito the Monkey stamps!