Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Retro Sketches, Kaiser Scrapbooking and Operation Write Home


Good Tuesday - time to share a card made for the sketch challenge on Retro Sketches.


This could have been a Oldie Moldie Monday post because I have had this 6 x 6 pad from Kaiser Scrapbooking for sometime.  The Santa image was on one of the pieces of paper I had trimmed up to use for a background.  I could not let this image go to waste.  The weekly sketch from Retro Sketches fit the Santa Image perfectly.  I did not add a big bow - just the sentiment - because the card will be going into my Operation Write Home box.

I am also using the card for the Focal Point challenge on Moxie Fab.  They have a fabulous new edition out that focuses on design.  Sometimes you do things on your card and you don't know why - well now I know - somethings I had never heard of - gallon, quart, pint (I think).

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Car Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-35_31.html

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barb! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)