Monday, September 24, 2012

Oldie Moldie Monday


My Oldie Moldie Choice today is a sheet of stickers I bought a year or two ago.  I am just sharing one card made from the sticker sheet.  If you look at yesterday's sketch card - you will see another card using a sticker from this sheet.

It is SRM Sticker week on Stars and Stamps - Operation Write Home's Card Blog.

I placed the sticker on white cardstock and cut it out.  I believe it is also pop dotted.  Placing the sticker on cardstock gives it more stability.

Everyone enjoy your day and dig out some of those supplies and show them some love.

2 comments:

Over Embellishing said...

This card is great! I love the sentiment and as clean as the card is the embellishments really come together! Great work!

Over Embellishing said...

This card is great! I love the sentiment and as clean as the card is the embellishments really come together! Great work!