Saturday, September 1, 2012

OWH Virtual cardmaking party


Operation Write Home is having a virtual cardmaking party this week end.  Every couple hours a new challenge comes up.  I don't know how many I will get done but I had to participate in this one.

My fellow Cheesehead Cindy is sponsoring a challenge - snowflakes but not Christmas.  Cindy is a BIG fan of Whipper Snapper Stamps and since I had just bought a new one last week end - I brought it out to play along with Cindy's challenge.  I like this stamp.  I have a special group of friends and this stamp will be used for their holiday cards.

The image is stamped with Memento Ink, colored with Copics, added some Glossy Accents, and chalked around the snowman with some light pink to make Mr. Flaky stand out.  The white background is embossed.  The paper is from Bo Bunny.  I think I bought some big sheets of this - I hope I can find it to make some cards out of.

2 comments:

Cindy's Card Co said...

I love it! I might need some of those!

Donna Hanley said...

OM gosh Barb, this is the cutest card with an outstanding sentiment. I just LOVE it.