Saturday, September 15, 2012

Penny Black and Echo Park Christmas Card


Penny Black is having a challenge this week end to make tags - I made the tag and entered it in their challenge on their Flicker Group - then I immediately made it into a card for the holidays.  As you can see, it is a card I will be sending to family or friends since it is rather lumpy.

The tag was cut with my Silhouette plus the little circle.  I sized the tag so it would fit on the front of an A2 sized card.  This sentiment is a new stamp I bought this year - I love the fonts and what the sentiment says.  I had first stamped it in brown ink - but it did not show up well enough so I went to the black.  Most of the patterned paper on the tag were leftover strips leftover from other packages.  I love to tear muslin strips and distress with tea or coffee.  The sentiment is pop dotted on the tag and the tag is pop dotted on the card.  One corner of the card was rounded to reflect the rounded edges of the tag.

The paper is from Echo Park's christmas collection from last year.

Enjoy your saturday - off to do more mowing - the lawn was a little wet when I was mowing earlier.

1 comment: