Thursday, October 18, 2012

Operation Write Home Color Challenge


Don't you love my new penguin stamp - one week end Gina K was having a sale on her single stamps and I was there buying some.  Gina K is actually only about 30 minutes away from where I live.  Wisconsin has some great stamp companies.

The midweek throw down on Stars and Stamps - OWH card blog - is a color challenge - black and white with either green or red as your accent.  I wanted to do lime green - but did not have a copic marker that gave me the color I wanted for the little accessories on my penguin.  All the green has glossy accents on it.  So fun - going to make a few of these for my own Christmas cards.

The embossing folder is from Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) - hmmmm - they are on sale this week - I think I need to go see if I need any new ones plus - I need some new B plates.

Enjoy your evening.  I got myself a new cell phone today - OMG - do I have lots to learn.

4 comments:

BobbisTreasure said...

Love the lime green as your color pop! Perfect work around for the color - thanks for the tip!

RobinH said...

this card is sooooo cute!!!!
love the lime green color on there

Conniecrafter said...

he is too cute and like the sentiment tag with the little bow!

Jeanette said...

This is so sweet! He's just a little cutie and your card is great!