Saturday, November 24, 2012

Operation Write Home Card


Good morning - hope to get some mojo started.  Life has been busy and hardly any cardmaking has occurred in this studio (mess).

I wanted to get a card made for the Our Daily Bread Design Challenge for the month of November.  ODBD will pay for shipping for up to two boxes for Operation Write Home card for our heroes overseas.  The challenge this month is to use a rarely used tool.  The tool I decided to use is this stamp.  I have had it for awhile and have not inked it up.  The paper is rarely used also - came out of the scrap pile/drawer, etc.

The stamp is from Stampendous.  The ink is Colorbox chalk ink - dark brown.  Used my distress tool around the edges.  Inked with another shade of brown chalk ink from Colorbox.  The name escapes me right now but I know it is one of their favorite colored inks by stampers and I am too lazy to walk across the room and see what the color is.  The paper - the cardstock is from a drawer where I placed pieces; the dark brown is Basic Grey and the stripes and dots is My Mind's Eye.

Well hopefully I am back in the saddle again for creating.  Everyone enjoy your Saturday.

No comments: