Sunday, December 30, 2012

I Am Back to Creating




I took time out to get ready for the holidays and now I am back and taking this day just for me - I can not do any work at all today - every time I look at something - I say NO - you are not doing any work today - tomorrow is another day.  The only thing I am going to do is make some taco dip so the flavors can meld together until needed tomorrow.

Last week I send off my last box of card to Operation Write Home - it was a small box - only 20 cards - but every card helps.  Now it is time to start on the next box.  The challenge (midweek) on Stars and Stamps - Operation Write Home's card blog - is to make "missing you" cards.  

I had a sheet of five of these robots in a drawer all colored - and I used them all today on cards for Operation Write Home - come back later to see more cards.  The stamp is by Stampabilities and the sentiment stamp is $1 stamp from Michael's.  The paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle.

Well back to my day of doing no work.  Now time to watch the Packer game - GO PACK.

No comments: