Monday, December 31, 2012

Oldie Moldie Monday Returns





It is Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies - this time I actually just worked out of my scrap bag.  Inside the bag was this partial sheet of bright pastels bargello design.  I thought - no I knew - it would make great spring cards for Operation Write Home.  All the other paper were pieces from inside the bag also - luckily there were some that were big enough for card fronts.

I used an assortment of stamps.  The duck and bottom bunny are from Studio G - $1 stamps - I do believe I got my money out of these stamps.  The "lots of hugs sentiment" stamp is also Studio G.  The tall bunny is a Whipper Snapper and Snoopy is from Stampabilities.  I made so many boy cards yesterday - I wanted to make a general girl card - and that is where Snoopy comes in - everyone loves Snoopy.  I also used the Cuddlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder on several of the cards.  It dresses up plain cardstock.

I now have 11 cards in my next Operation Write Home box.  Not too bad.

Everyone enjoy your New Year's Eve - be safe.  I have a retirement party this afternoon so I need to get to the grocery store and get some supplies for what I need to make.

3 comments:

Ivanka said...

Love all of them Barb! Good for you for moving into spring, I'm not able to think about spring yet, still have Christmas cards dancing around in my head! Happy New Year, my frined!

Lynn said...

Great use of the scrap paper! I love the spring colors and Snoopy. Thank you for all your inspiration! Happy New Year! Lynn

Unknown said...

You are so right about embossing on plain paper. It really makes things special.