Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thanks for Your Kindness



It is only the beginning of January and I am ready to dig out my spring colors and think warmth - of course - that may be because I have friends who are heading to Florida for the winter.  I would love to just lay in the sun and soak in some sunshine - oh well - maybe the sun will shine and I could lay on the floor in front of the patio door like a cat or dog.  Don't worry folks - I won't do that.

The weekly challenge on CAS-ual Friday is to make thank you cards.


I did some white embossing on a Bo Bunny paper- I found the yellow in my scrap bin and thought it would add a "sunny" touch to the card.  Dug out my scallop border die from Paper Trey Ink.  The scalloped rectangle was cut on my Silhouette.  The butterflies are one of the Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: