Sunday, February 17, 2013

Virtual Card Party


Gee I am doing the first challenge from the virtual card making party with Operation Write Home.  This challenge is to "zig zag your card" - this piece of zig zag paper was laying on the design table so I decided to use it - I used the Silhouette to cut the banner.  The car image is a $1 stamp I bought somewhere - another stamp I have gotten my money's worth out of - it was colored with Copics and I chalked the white paper around the car.  The Hello is another $1 stamp - stamped with $1 ink.  Just call me cheap.  The gold and black circle are debossed using a large dot folder.   

This could also qualify for the "things with wheels" challenge.

I am also entering it in the Friday Mashup Challenge - to use your markers and texture.

OK back to work.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Fun card...I am cheap also...the sentiment just adds to the hip look! Thanks for playing in the Things with Wheels challenge!

Nancy Keller said...

Haha! I love that cute little car! There are so many fun patterns and textures to this card. . . What a great combination!!

Heidi Baks said...

What a cute layout! Love your debossed background and little sentiment bubble. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Sybrina K said...

What a fun card! Love how you popped each element with black. Glad to meet another member in the cheap -- or should I say -- frugal club. :)

Erika said...

I love the rainbow chevron paper and it stands out against the debossed paper. Those $1 stamps can become favorites - I've got one or two that I love. Thanks for playing along in my challenge!

Lili said...

Very colorful and fun card! I really like your background and how you combined all the elements. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week!