Sunday, May 19, 2013

Clean and Simple Masculine Card


Paper Players' Weekly Challenge is to make a CAS masculine card.  This was a wonderful challenge for me because I wanted to get a masculine card made and sent off to a friend's husband who is going through a rough stretch right now in his health.

The truck stamp is a favorite that is no longer available from Cornish Heritage Farm Stamps.  I do hope they bring it back someday.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  Kraft Paper and black as your accent color make a great card.

I made a second card just like this one for my Operation Write Home box.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Amy O said...

Great CAS card! I love the truck image and the neutral color scheme. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

LOVE this....has a nice retro feel to it. I miss CHF stamps SO MUCH!!! I know your friend will like this! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!

Justin said...

What a great simple card! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!