Monday, June 24, 2013

Oldie Moldie Monday






I found this one sheet of double sided paper from Pebbles and decided to make some winter cards for Operation Write Home - yes it is time to start on those cards because it takes time to get them collected, shipped and mailed back to loved ones - at least being a winter card - they have a little longer shelf life than just a Christmas card.

My card bases are from the graduation programs.  I also found a partial sheet of green card stock and some pieces of blue to help with the design of the cards.

I believe the penguin and warm winter wishes sentiment is from Fiskars.  The  stickers are in my supplies.

Remember to show some love for your old supplies

1 comment:

Paula S. said...

This Penguin is super cute! I know it's time where OWH is concerned but I just cannot bring myself to doing winter cards just yet. :)