Sunday, July 14, 2013

Leftovers on the Table


Yesterday I posted a wedding card made with this image and papers - of course - whenever you do something you have leftovers sitting on the design table.  I put the leftovers together to make a card to send to my Mom - to remind her I love her.

The current challenge at CAS-ual Friday is to use polka dots.  I used the paper from the My Mind's Eye pad Kate and Co. that had the polka dots on it.  A favorite embossing folder was used for the background to add more polka dots and white to the card.  I also stamped the heart balloon on the patterned paper and cut it out.  It is pop dotted on top of the stamped balloon to add some depth.  The sentiment is an SRM Sticker placed on a piece of yellow ribbon left over from the card yesterday.  A different place to put a sentiment but there was a blank space and it seems to work.  I am sure the card will make my mom Smile.

Have a good Sunday.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Oh, I love the embossed background. And that patterned paper is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!