Saturday, July 13, 2013

Wedding Card and Whipper Snapper Stamps



Yes I know who puts a dog on a wedding card - well it is a wedding card for a couple that love their dog - unfortunately I never found a "Cooper Dog" stamp but I did find this adorable dog with a heart balloon - which I think makes a perfect wedding card for Nate and Ashley.

Ashley worked for me for two years and so Nate was in and out of the office lots.  Wonderful couple.  Nate plays on the US Wheelchair Basketball team and won a bronze medal at the Parolympics (well I have no idea how to spell that word) last year in London.

The stamp is from Whipper Snapper Stamps.  The paper is from My Mind's Eye (Kate & Co).  The colors for the wedding are navy and yellow - which is why I chose this color combination.  The balloon has a little sparkle on it from the Stardust pen.

Well I guess I should go finish up and few things and get ready for the wedding.

Everyone enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

this sounds perfect for them Barb, too cute!