Friday, September 27, 2013

Studio Calico, TPC Studios and Hero Arts Fuse together


Hello - I fused all those elements together and made a card using the current challenge on Fusion Card Challenge.  It is a fun challenge because you can fuse the picture and sketch or do the sketch or use the picture as a jump start to your creativity.


I used the sketch for my card and then I took the cup/mug image and the colors for my card.  The colors are a little loose but it is red, it is green and there is some blue.  The paper is from Studio Calico, the mug is a stamp from TPC Studios which I paper pieced.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I cut the banners with my Silhouette.

I also am entering it in a new challenge blog I found called Cut It Up - the challenge this week is "Going In Circles.  You need to use a die cut on your card.  My circles were die cut and also the banners with die cut.
I traced around the banners with a black sharpie because they needed to be grounded.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

June Houck said...

A fun masculine card! Thank you for joining in our Going In Circles challenge at Cut It Up :)

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY cute!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Love the colors and the retro feel of this card, and the coffee, of course!

Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Challenges Going in Circles Challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Geri said...

Awesome fusion!!! Love the retro look of your papers, too! Thanks so much for joining us with this at FUSION!!!

Unknown said...

Greta job! Really like this card - love anything with coffee! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up!