Saturday, November 16, 2013

You Are My Sunshine


I just mailed off a box of cards to Operation Write Home and now I have sprouted the next box with two of this design.  I know I have some Hero Mail at work from a school so maybe I can get a few cards done also to go in with the Hero Mail.

The card was "loosely" based on the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch.  I turned the sketch on its side to accommodate my sentiment and sun.  Here is the sketch.


Doesn't the background paper look like a dark sky and then you have the sun sitting on top of it.  That is my story and I am sticking to it.  The stamp is by Taylored Expressions and the sun was cut with my Silhouette.  The paper is from Authentique.

Everyone enjoy your day.  I do need to do some shopping and trying to decide when to go.  Before the football game or after the football game.  Such difficult decisions.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Really cool card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is lovely! I love your take on the sketch!