Saturday, January 25, 2014

Paper Smooches Spark Challenge - Anything Goes

This week's challenge on the Paper Smooches Spark challenge blog is Anything Goes -


I got a new Paper Smooches stamp set - it is one of their older ones - but I know I will get lots of use out of it.  I do want to make this same card in pink and brown for a little girl.  This card is going to go to a local boy - only 5 years old - who is fighting cancer.  Someone local has started a card drive for him so that he gets mail - something to look forward to and to bring a bright spot to his day.  I have decided I need to do more things locally and with friends with my cards this year.

I think this card will make Colin smile.


You can find more Paper Smooches stamps here.  Isn't it great to support a US company.


No comments: