Friday, February 21, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

This week on the Paper Smooches Spark Challenge Blog - the challenge is anything goes.  I like challenges like that - you can let your creativity go wild.  Here is the card I made for this week.  I love this little weiner dog.  He is so sweet and he looks so happy.  Why did I call it a he - it could have been a girls.  Maybe it is because we have a weiner dog in our neighborhood whose name is Ogie.


The papers are from a 6 x 6 pad from Pebbles called Lakeside.


I ordered some new Paper Smooches stamps this week so am excited for them to show up.  Of course, when you only have a few you have to be very creative.  I have snowmen but this winter has been horrible and if I made a snowman card right now - it would probably have little daggers in it.  If you want to go shopping, just stop by this link.  My stamps were shipped the same day I ordered them.  What wonderful service.

Well off to cuddle with my blanket.  I get chilly in the basement where I create.

1 comment:

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Such a sweet card! I love those papers with that adorable dog! Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Smooches Sparks!