Sunday, February 23, 2014

Size the Sketch With Happy Thoughts

I discovered a new sketch site so thought I would play along.  It is Seize the Sketch.  This is their sketch for this week.  


I decided to use some paper from Prima I have had for awhile.  I love the colors in this set.  For the rectangle I had paper that has strips in it so did not have to do two different papers on the rectangle.  Of course, I had to add something extra to the sketch.  I wanted to bring a little more pink on the card so I added the strip that I put across the card at an angle.  Sweet sentiment for the corner embellishment.  I added some embellishments scattered across the card.



When my children had problems sleeping, I always told them to think happy thoughts.

Enjoy the remainder of your Sunday.  I have a big pot of chili on the stove.  New recipe and it may be a little spicy for my; I may have to share at work tomorrow.

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun use of the sketch! Great "patchwork" background! Thanks for joining in with STS!

~amy~ said...

super pretty paper quilting!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Isn't it fun to pull out and use some of the stuff that we hold onto?
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Lori Turner said...

I love this! The colors are so cheery and "happy" - glad you pulled out some of your stash to join us for Seize the Sketch!

jessica said...

Super fun card! I love that sentiment!
Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at Seize the Sketch!