Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentine's Day and Freshly Made Sketches

Valentine Day fast approaches so I need to get a few more cards done.  I think I will make four cards using this stamp.  The card design may vary.  "Bee"s are a favorite subject in our family since we have 4 generation of "Beas".  Molly Beatrice (grandma), Bonnie Bea (sister), Carrie Bea (daughter) and Elaina Bea (great niece).


The card is based on the weekly sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  With their sketches they want you to be clean and simple.  I tried.  My papers are vibrant colors.  Pink is my mother's favorite color.  I do hope she forgives me for the green on the card.  She doesn't like green.  Here is the sketch.  I stayed very true to it.  I must confess it looks naked to me.  
The paper is from American Crafts - Dear Lizzy.  Beautiful colors in the 6 x 6 pad.

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet Valentine! Love,true vibrant colors! Thanks for joining us at FmS!

Jen Brum said...

Sweet card! I love that little bee! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!