Wednesday, May 14, 2014

More Watercolor


Here is another card I made in my watercolor class.  These lessons were on stamping with watercolor.  I mixed some distress ink with water and painted it on my stamp - and stamped away.  I did a couple stampings of this.  I like how it turned out.  Very soft colors.  I decided to stamp my sentiment in grey so it was softer in color.  I luckily had these dots that matched and shimmered a little and add the finishing touch to the card.

The flower is by Stampendous and the sentiment is by Penny Black.

3 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really gorgeous! Great job with the watercolor technique!

Bridget said...

I love the soft blue, and you've achieved a lovely show of the detail of the image without losing the watercolor effect! And those clear blue dots - LOVE those - so perfect!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I love this one, so pretty!