Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Friday Mashup Word Bubble

The weekly challenge on Friday Mashup always has three options with it:.  This week it is color, word bubble, or color and word bubble combined.  I seem to always forget the second part of the challenge.


My Silhouette Cameo can cut so many different shapes and I love all the different word bubbles I can but.  I found this design.  I had to size it down so it would fit on an A2 card.  My card is slightly smaller than 4.25 inches.  The white and purple are both recycled cardstock from commencement programs.  I have lots of this paper - especially the white so I make my own white cardbases all the time.  I stamped a couple sentiments to pop on top of the word bubble.  I cut out a couple little hearts to add around the sentiments.



This card will go in my next Operation Write Home box.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Fantastic card! Love all the different sentiments, they work together perfectly, and the embossing is a great touch!

Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Avery Murphy said...

I love the color combination you used on your card! Purple is my favourite color!!!

I am sure your card will be much appreciated at Operation Write Home!

Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!