Thursday, July 3, 2014

Anything Goes at Paper Smooches

This week the challenge on the Paper Smooches Spark Challenge blog is "Anything Goes".  I like these challenges - because I can do whatever I want to do if I have the time.  Unfortunately the last few weeks I have not had time to participate in their weekly challenges.


I was making a second card like the card I made on Sunday and posted on my blog.  When I went to do the one block I did not have any more of that designer paper that had the multi colored trees on it so I had to be creative.  I decided to use one of my stamps from Paper Smooches.  I thought the tree stamp went well with the sentiment which was cut from patterned paper.  I paper pieced the trees and the heart.  I really like how it turned out.  I had those glitter drops for the top of the trees which added the perfect finishing touch for me.


So swing on over to Paper Smooches and check out their store.  I have several sets on my list but I am trying to be good this month.  You can shop at their store.



1 comment:

Katie Gehring said...

Barb, this Christmas card is darling! I love the paper piecing on the trees- so cute! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this week!