Sunday, July 6, 2014

Seize the Sketch

Did you hear the squeeling of the die cutter as I slid into the last hours of the sketch challenge at Seize the Sketch.  I have liked this sketch since it was posted and decided I wanted to do it before the challenge ended.

It took two attempts.  I did not like the die cut I first decided to use - it was too small - so thus the 2nd card was born.  Here is my card.


The stamp is from Techniques Tuesday.  This entire set of sentiments in this set are great for Operation Write Home stamps.  The paper is from American Crafts - Dear Lizzy collection.  I think you will see more of this paper in upcoming Oldie Moldie Monday posts.

Here is my second card.  The die cut was too small for the sketch and of course I did not have enough of the darker paper for the sketch card.  This stamp is a $1 stamp I bought somewhere.


Enjoy the remainder of your Sunday.

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such pretty cards! Thanks for joining along with Seize The Sketch!