Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fall Is Approaching

I am in the mood to make fall cards.  I had found some vellum with scattered leaves on it so wanted to use it on a card.  Of course once you layer things on it, you don't see many of the leaves on the vellum as on this card.

I used the weekly sketch from Freshly Made Sketches - I liked all the layers.

I have a packet of paper (old packet) from Cosmo Cricket - the colors are great.  The package has stickers with it so I decided to use some of those for my layers.  The sentiment and the arrow are part of the collection.  The vellum and greenish square of pattern paper is just stitched to the under layer of red.  The leaf is cut with my Silhouette.  



One more fall card done.  I think I will send this to my Mom - she is such a blessing to all of us.  

Come back tomorrow for a fun announcement.

2 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for sharing~

Cindy Hall said...

Very pretty card, and I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!