Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday - More Unity Stamps


Friday - the day I try to share a card I made using a Unity stamp or stamps - the Unity Blog has Friends With Flair on Friday - so I try to play along.  I think it is safe to post my daughter's birthday card here - I would be very surprised if she ever looked at my blog.  Plus she is away for a wedding this week end.


the card is larger than an A2.  This is wonderful paper and had the patterned paper with the little bikes on it so it was perfect to use for this card.  The paper is by Basic Grey.  The stamps are by Unity.  (insert smile here).

I am also going to place it in the Anything Goes challenge on the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp challenge blog.  

A long week end - I took today off to try and accomplish some things around the house.  Enjoy your day and week end.

16 comments:

Mandi said...

I love all the different papers you used great card :)

Rebecca Wong said...

This is pretty, love the layout.

Ruby said...

Lovely card. Like the design and image.

Janis said...

Ha....I know what you mean. I don't think my daughter ever looks at my blog, either! Her BD is tomorrow!
This is a really sweet card. Love the bicycle!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com

DOUBLE GIVEAWAY at: HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

Great choice of papers and design.

Waving My Wand said...

I just love how you pieced all the different patterned papers. This is so pretty!

ionabunny said...

Great design with all those different papers. That bike stamp is lovely

Lindsey said...

What a great mix of papers with the terrific bicycle image!

Miwa said...

Cute card, love the design!

joetterer said...

That bike stamp is awesome.

Rubeena I. said...

Nicely done!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Wishing your daughter a super happy birthday! She'll LOVE the card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Such a great combo of patterns! It's lovely!

Cynthia said...

Great mix of patterns and fun design, Barb! I need to pull out this Itty Bitty and play.

Gaylynn said...

Great card for her. :)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, such pretty papers.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby