Saturday, August 2, 2014

Paper Smooches Snowman Greetings

Once again, I am sliding in at the last minute with my card for the weekly challenge at Paper Smooches Spark Challenge blog.   


This week it is their Designer Drafts Challenge - or sketch challenge for July.  It is a cute sketch.

Of course, I had to add lots of layers.  Lots and lots of layers.  I was hoping the white and kraft will offset the business of the patterned paper.  It is time to start on those holiday cards so I found one of Paper Smooches wonderful snowmen for the card.  Instead of the scalloped edge on the picture, I cut a scalloped frame with my Silhouette Cameo and offset it from the picture.  The snowman and greeting are pop dotted for some dimension.



I am hoping there is a new set of snowmen coming out this year from Paper Smooches but in the meantime you can go shop at their store and fine other great stamps and die sets.

Well now that I have had some paper therapy it is time to go outdoors and get some dirt therapy.  The flower beds need a little attention.  Enjoy your Saturday.


1 comment:

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! This is BEYOND SWEET!! I LOVE this FUN Design and your take on the Sketch!! Such a GREAT Winter Themed Card =) THANKS SO MUCH for joining us over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Blog!! WOWOWOWOWOW!! I hope you'll join us again next week!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)