Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Paper Smooches Wednesday

Once again time to play the weekly Paper Smooches Spark Challenge.


This week the challenge is Picture Paper.  They show you a picture and you use it to inspire your card.  Here is the picture for this week.


I took the colors from the picture - pink and teal.  I also saw the tape in the picture.  I chose three colors of washi tape and added it in different directions on my card.  After I applied the washi tape, I embossed the front in a new Darice snowflake embossing folder - of course, you know I needed a new snowflake embossing folder.  I do have lots of white card stock to use up so it is good to have some choices.  I matted them in bright pink.  I stamped one of Paper Smooches cute snowmen, did a little coloring with Copics and matted and pop dotted it.  A sweet sentiment was added.





If you wish to shop for your own Paper Smooches stamps, just pop over to their store.

I am also entering it into the weekly challenge at Addicted to Stamps.  Their challenge is Holiday.  My little men are getting ready for the Christmas holiday.  They will go into my Operation Write Home box so some Hero can send them home to family or friends.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Wei Wei said...

What a adorable card! love the happy and colorful background, and the snowman is so cute. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

Lynn said...

I love the three variations on your cards. Fabulous. Embossing with the washi tape looks great. Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

Deepti said...

I love the pop of color you added with the washi tapes on ur cards :) thank you for sharing with ATSM!

cm said...

Your trio of snowman cards are such fun, especially with the non-traditional colours paired with the gorgeous snowflake embossing! That folder is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
~c