Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Penny Black Poppy Stamp


I am trying to make some sympathy cards so I have them on hand.  They are so hard to make when you need them.

This Penny Black stamp was stamped with a light distress ink.  I colored it with gelatos - I think - I know I used a water color technique to color the flower.  I did the coloring a couple weeks ago so I don't remember exactly what I did.  It was hard to make it into a card once I got it colored.  I added a light watercolor background with a few splatters of color.  Which was a result of accidently getting some splatters on the background so then you had to have more.  I added a piece of patterned paper (just a peek) on each side and it was mounted onto a gray card base.  A SRM Sticker was added for the sentiment.  I have even finished the inside of the card.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

No comments: