Saturday, September 27, 2014

Happy Wedding Day

Today is going to be a beautiful day for a fall wedding that is being held outside.  Wisconsin is experiencing a wonderful stretch of beautiful fall days.  I actually had to rethink what I was going to wear because it is going to be a little warmer than I had originally thought.

This card is for Matt and Christina.


The colors for the wedding are pink.  This card and I fought for three nights.  It is nothing like what I had originally planned in my head.  This card is very similar to a card I posted a couple weeks ago. The grey pindot in the background is tissue paper from the bridal shower.  I took all of the tissue paper and said it would be on her wedding card.  I applied the tissue paper to heavier paper with gel medium.  I laid a stencil over the top and spread embossing paste over the top.  There is lots of texture on the card.  The two hearts were cut with my Silhouette.  The sentiment is from SRM Stickers.

I am entering this card in the two challenges on Simon Says Stamp.

Monday - use a stencil (used a stencil and embossing paste)
Wednesday - Anything Goes 

Everyone enjoy your week end.  I am off to celebrate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Jingle said...

Such a pretty card! I love the big pink bow! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Anything Goes week over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!