Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Let's Chill - It is Getting Chilly

Cooler weather is coming to Wisconsin - I guess we should not complain because it has been nice for quite awhile.  Last week end - it was in the 60's.  But reality returns.

The Operation Write Home monthly Our Daily Bread Design challenge is snowflakes - non holiday card.  I love the Paper Smooches snowmen.  This one looks like me - a little short and little round - ok - maybe a lot round.

It is also going to be entered into the weekly Paper Smooches Spark Challenge.  It is a sketch challenge this week.


Here is the sketch.

This time my creation was pretty true to the sketch.  Being true to the sketch does not happen too often for me.



If you wish to buy your own Paper Smooches stamps - just stop by their store.  I keep hoping for some new snowmen yet this year.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

That is a cute snowman and I love how you colored him. What a fun sketch, I may need to try that one. Love the non-wintry color papers choices. Thanks for playing along with this month's ODBD challenge.

Dixie Cochran said...

You rocked that sketch! Love your paper choices.

Alice said...

this is so cute! love the unconventional colors! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!