Monday, November 3, 2014

Oldie Moldie Monday


I have a great 6 x 6 pad from Authentique with beautiful fall colors in it.  I have had this paper for awhile.  I did not look for the year on it.  I cut the leaves with my Silhouette and also the thankful phrase.

I used some old background stamps to add texture to my leaves.  I believe one is from Penny Black and the other from Hero Arts.  I always have a supply of doilies in my doily drawer.  I used some tea to stain them a brownish tint.  The embellishments have been hanging out in my box for quite awhile also.  A little inking around the edges of the leaves and the sentiment plus I used the Tim Holtz distresser on the edges of the layers.

Thankful - so many things to be thankful for - family is one of the biggest ones, health and our friends.

Enjoy your Monday.  Spending the day with a friend.  We are going to shop till we drop today.

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Love the patterns you put on the leaves, very pretty!