Monday, November 17, 2014

Oldie Moldie Monday

It is Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love to your old supplies.  I dug out a 6 x 6 pad of paper from Bo Bunny - one of my 5000 6 x 6 pads.  I have an addiction to 6 x 6 pads.  The stamp is one I have had for awhile and have not used too often - if ever.  It is from Inkadinkado.  I added texture to the image by heat embossing it with brown embossing powder.


The sentiment is a sticker from SRM Stickers.  I don't know who makes the pearls I used.  They are removed from their envelope.  I have even finished the inside of the card.  I also stamped the tree image on my envelope so it would not be naked.  It gives the recipient a hint of what is waiting for them inside.

I am linking this to the challenge at Just Add Ink which is to add texture.

Remember to show some love to those old supplies.

2 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Your tree is really lovely, great way to add texture! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Christine Blain said...

I love browns and reds for Christmas; great card! I really like that you embossed the Christmas tree onto patterned paper. Thanks for joining the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)