Monday, January 12, 2015

Oldie Moldie Monday

Monday - time to show some love to your old supplies.  It is time to make some Valentine cards - this card with be for my Aunt.


This paper is not that old.  I believe I may have bought it last year.  It is the Michael's brand.  I love the colors in it.  The bird stamp - this may be the first card I have made with it.  It is from Hero Arts.  The sentiment is a sticker from SRM Stickers.  The ribbon was a small piece in the pink box but it was just the right amount to finish off the card.

Did you see that pretty felt hard?  A fellow card maker/crafter/jewelry maker/mixed media artist sent it to me in a RAK.  I thought - that heart would be the perfect embellishment for my card and it was.

Thanks for stopping by.  Remember to show some love for your old supplies.

No comments: