Monday, July 6, 2015

Oldie Moldie Monday

I have been missing in action but hope now to get back on track and post more often again.  I needed to make a sympathy card.  A friend's son passed away.  My go to stamps for sympathy cards when a males has passed away is trees.  I chose to you a Basic Grey 6 x 6 pad called Basic Black Dress - it is amazing how nice a masculine card can be made with this paper.

The tree and sentiment were stamped in Versamark and I used Zing brown embossing powder.  The tree stamp is from Penny Black and the sentiment stamp is from Stampabilities.



I am entering this into the weekly challenge at Addicted to Stamps where this week's challenge is Anything Goes.  

Remember to show some love for your old supplies - they still make great projects.  

1 comment:

Dana said...

Lovely card! Really like the tree and masculine feel!! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!