Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Oldie Moldie Monday - a Day Late

I was not home last week and week end so did not get a card made for Oldie Moldie Monday.  I had hopes of posting the card yesterday but I had my eyes examined in the afternoon and they were dilated.  Need to say I was not able to work on the card last night.  So here it is today.


The paper is the same I used last week for Oldie Moldie Monday - it is a Basic Grey 6 x 6 pad.  It is one of the Tim Holtz crazy birds stamped on gessoed book paper and colored with distress paint.  The sentiment is from Jilli Bean Soup.

I am entering it in the challenge on Shopping Your Stash - where the challenge is layers - lots of layers.  I love layers as you can see from my card.  The added bonus is that you use up more of your supplies.  Yeah - because you know we do not stop shopping.

Everyone enjoy your Tuesday.  Show some love for your old supplies.


1 comment:

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable, love the sketch and the image and the googlie eyes, and of course the fabulous amount of layers. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash for the "layer it on me" challenge.