Saturday, September 12, 2015

Happy Birthday Kristin

One of my sweet neighborhood grandchildren turns 14 today - actually two of them turn 14 today.  This is the card for Kristin.  When she was little she called me Bark instead of Barb.  She loved to play with my hair.

She also likes to make cards.  She came over a couple times this summer and made some cards.


I decided to make a card for her.  Luckily I am somewhat stuck in a design rut so I went looking for a sketch to use.  Sketch Saturday had a great sketch to use; it is square and the card is hand delivered so I don't have to worry about extra postage.


On my card the paper is from My Mind's Eye.  The cupcake stamp is from Whipper Snapper Designs colored with Copics.  The cherry has glossy accents on it and all the frosting has Wink of Stella.  The sentiment is homeless so I don't know who makes it.


The paper is My Mind's Eye.  The cupcake stamp is from Whipper Snapper Designs colored with Copics.  The cherry has glossy accents on it and all the frosting has Wink of Stella.  The sentiment is homeless so I don't know who makes it.

I am also entering it on the Wednesday Challenge on Simon Says Stamp which is to use a stamp.  I have used two stamps on this project.  They also have a blog hop with the challenge.  There were some wonderful cards on the blog hop.  They are celebrating Stamptember on Simon Says Stamp.

Enjoy your Saturday.

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Such a gorgeous birthday card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Kathy S said...

What a great birthday card and so perfect for the Sketch Saturday design this week. Thanks so much for joining us and glad you were able to join us. Hope to see you again soon. Take care and good luck.