Sunday, November 1, 2015

Mixed Media Mojo November Challenge

It is the first of the month and it is time for the new challenge on Mixed Media Mojo.  The challenge this month is Fall with the added element of Metallic.



My project uses a sunflower stamp from Penny Black and lots of other things from my crafts.  The metallic is a gold canvas, gold foliage and gold spray.


I had a terrible time getting a picture of this art piece.  A gold canvas produces lots of glare and the sun has not been shining in Wisconsin for a good outdoor shot.

On Wednesday I will have a "how to" on this blog and the Mixed Media Mojo blog.

Please stop over to the Mixed Media Mojo blog and join us for the November challenge.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just GORGEOUS Barb. Soooooooo love colors, textures and metallics too!! All my favorite things for fall! j.

Lula said...

Stunning piece Barb! Love the colours!